Friday 8 January 2010












Our Walk down to the village yesterday.
After having spent several days in the house, Sarah and I decided we needed to get out. We needed to get some veggies for the animals as well as to stock up on some essentials. It was a lovely walk and we managed to say hello to people whom we normally drive past in the car. Roads are icy but with our wellies and walking boots we were able to keep to the pavements. Of course taking photographs along the route was inevitable and a great excuse for Sarah not to throw snowballs at me!! Method in my madness really.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I saw your comment on the blog Lynne.
    I remember your blog - I've seen these pictures before - they are very nice! There are a lot of peace in them. I love snow.
    Congratulations on birthdays of your children.
    Wish you success!

    ReplyDelete