Friday 30 December 2011

Another year nearly over

Another year nearly over and how much blogging did I actually do? Well one post in August and that was it. I wonder if I will ever get the hang of this blogging lark.  I suppose if I make a concerted effort I just might do that.




I was looking through our photos the other day and came across our photos from our October holidays in Shropshire, very nice too.  Some lovely days out, some great meals and visited lots of new places.  Where has the time gone though.  We all enjoyed the break and did some things we enjoy doing... mine has to be taking photos and Martin and the children went fishing many an hour.  Martin managed to catch quite a few large ones and no its not a long story I do have the evidence.  We went off on a few trips out and about around the countryside crossing the Welsh border and back again.  Petrol was cheaper in Wales I noticed.   Lots of photos taken as well.  Spent a day in Ludlow as well looking around the castle, having tea and cakes etc.  Another day visited Clun stopping off once again for tea and cakes and bacon sarnie in Sarah's case.





No comments:

Post a Comment