Wednesday 31 July 2013

Still no further forward

Yes as you may guess by the title still not sure what is happening.  I have been on the phone, I have been e mailing, getting very frustrated.  So I spent this morning running around, getting ink for the printer and doing some food shopping.  Then came home and counted out the pennies from my saving tin....... it was worth saving and will good to have some nice spending money when we eventually get away.  Trotted off to the bank to get that put away in my account, ordered my currency and did some more tidying out of the the boxes around here.  Daniel and I took yet another trip to the tip and recycled bits and pieces as well as free cycling other pieces.  Done our bit for the environment.  Washing is on and there will be a pile of ironing for tomorrow morning but save me from thinking.  Had a battle with the printer which does not want to be wireless anymore so will have to play along with it for now.  

Sarah went off to Horsham with friends for a swim and I sent Martin on his way to take her and collect her.  Well it saved him from watching any more television.  Daniel has "attempted" to tidy his room.... note the attempted, it still needs some work.  Tomorrow will be packing day I think, just in case anything has been forgotten so if it has I can do some last minute shopping on Friday.  So for now I think I will head to bed with my book getting up early to start on the ironing and try and will the end to this house sale or at least get to exchange!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment