Saturday 14 September 2013

My task for today



My task is to get rid of the final boxes from our move.  I am determined that they will be sorted and gone......  Anything we don't need will be going on freecycle, if I can get it to work..... it has been playing up since I moved and I cannot seem to get logged into the new area.   At last this morning, I did it.......  So my priorities for today are

  • to get children off on their biology field trip and time is approaching to kick them out.
  • get these boxes sorted.
  • get a cuppa
  • do some shopping
  • fill in guarantee cards for new items and send them off.
  • send out new address letters to friends and relatives.
  • literacy and maths planning
  • relax
Apart from that the day is my own.  Looks pretty miserable out there as well so may well stay in as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment