Saturday 27 September 2014

A new era has started.

Yes it has been a while but .....
I have started working at a new school and it could not be so different from where I was.  I feel like I am freer than I have been for many a year.  I am actually trusted to be a professional, to enjoy what I do again and to run my class the way I want to.  I am actually finding it quite hard in some ways after been constrained in the last few years, finding it hard to let go of do this, do that and whilst you are doing this then do that and the other.................  People are lovely, very friendly staff and very helpful.  Children for the best part are polite and want to work.  I am slowly relaxing.  So I now feel I may have time to do things for me. 

What have I got to look forward to:

We are going back to Florida for a week in half term, so will get the blog moving again.
Have started a photography class in the evenings, something I have wanted to do for a while .
Going out for afternoon tea, this afternoon with a friend, a belated birthday pressie for me.

So no photos yet for today but I might just take my camera with me this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment