Wednesday 20 August 2014

Catching Up

Yesterday was a day to catch up with old friends.  I met up with Veronica and Jenny, both of whom I went to college with many, many moons ago.  It was so lovely to see them and even though we had not seen each other for years we just got on like it was only yesterday.  Neither have really changed over the years, apart from the greying hair etc.  Both were lovely to chat to and remind ourselves of days gone past.  We sat and had lunch, looked through old photos of our families.




 Jenny then took us for a lovely drive through Richmond Park to see all the deer and then a trip to our old college to go back in time.  Apparently the drive through Richmond Park is Jenny's drive to work each day, very picturesque for her.  Never really did realise how big the parkland is.




Slightly carless at the moment as I have allowed Daniel to borrow my car to go away camping with some of his friends................... very brave I think but I am trusting that he will be careful of it and respect its use.  Sarah kindly picked me up from the station on the return journey, she had been out working during the day minding the shop for one of the farmers she visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment