Monday 18 August 2014

Birthday Surprises

My birthday, another year older and getting greyer by the minute but who cares?  Some lovely pressies from my children - a travel scrap book all ready for our travels next year - planning in progress for a trip to New York and Orlando as well as an Easter Holiday to Devon.  Sarah also bought me a pen, a passport case with an owl on.  I like owls!



Spot the owl theme here - pen, pencil case for my new job, pen?



 

Martin bought me a Gorilla pod tripod so this will be really good to take on holiday when a tripod is needed thinking of fireworks in Epcot and Magic Kingdom specifically.  A quiet day spent at home with the family but it was lovely.  Next week when Daniel gets back from his camping trip we are going off to the theatre to see "War Horse" together.




No comments:

Post a Comment