Friday 11 July 2014

Thank you Lynne

Just a comment from another blogger has made me want to start up again.  Amazing how a friendly prod can restore you, so thank you Lynne and I promise I am going to get back to this.  I have lots to be thankful for and need to remember to share that.  It also made me realise that people do enjoy knowing what is going on in a friends lives, even though we might not even know them apart from on the computer.  We will change that this summer though and meet up.  Amazing how you can make friends over the air isn't it?  

Anyway today starts a new chapter in my life.  I am off to visit my new school where I will be working in September.  Exciting and a little nerve wrecking as well as I meet my new class today and have to make the right impression on them.  Breathe, it will all be fine.  Last night was our Year 6 production and admittedly I was a little dewy eyed seeing them all perform brilliantly, thinking what they were like at the beginning of the year.  Proud of them all.  

Okay better get Martin off to the station.  Be back soon!!  Question - what musical did we do last night?  There is a clue in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment