Monday 20 January 2014

Will it be another catch up time?

Just exhausted this weekend, I am still hating school and really am looking to get out of there sooner rather than later.  However will keep plodding on as I love the children I teach.  I posted a photo for :

Day 15 of Fun                                                     
We had a group of professional musicians come in to school and played alongside the children.
I didn't know if our children would cope with Handel's Firework Music and Indiana ones but they did really well and we were very proud of their percussion skills.  They even gave a concert to Year 5 at the end of the morning.  

Day 14 Drink

Well of course I had to choose my first cuppa of the day as that is the best one I think.  I don't know why but I always enjoy that one best of all and in my snowy mug it seems all the warmer.


Day 13 was ordinary and for the life of me I cannot remember what I posted!  Oops memory must be going but I do know what I posted for Day 12 with the prompt of bag.  Just two bags, one however is a little more of a favourite than the other - can you guess which?


 And then of course I remembered what the Ordinary day was - a bag full of books to mark!


Day 18 was Today so I wrote a list of all the things I needed to do today and got on and did some of them.  I managed to cross off quite a few as well.

 

Didn't manage to achieve them all but never mind I did the best I could and that is all that matters.

Yesterday we had some sad news that Martin's Uncle Alex passed away on Friday.  He was a lovely man and always made me feel very welcome whenever I saw him.  Sadly he had been ill for his last few weeks and I am sure it will be a happy release in some ways for him as he is no longer suffering.  Now I always love the idea that those close to us look over us and I have seen on Facebook many a time about a robin appearing to remind us of someone who has gone.  Well yesterday just after I had heard the news this little chap appeared in the garden.

  

I know what I like to think.  Had a lovely time out there although not that positive I have made a big impact as yet but never mind  little and often will get the job done I am sure.  Positive was Day 17's prompt



   
My brand new stainless steel fork which I am positive will make such a difference to my efforts.

I also have to be positive that something will turn up for Martin as he is still searching for a job - let us hope that the interview he had has a positive result.

Right off now to get into my cosy pyjamas and perhaps I will have my photo for today's prompt.






No comments:

Post a Comment