Sunday 15 January 2012

Better late than never I suppose.

This could be a bit of a learning curve for me as I posted here and then lost it all and don't know what I did but hey ho lets try again.


I decided that I would resurrect my blog as I wanted to do the 2012 Photo challenge on UK Scrappers.  I spend a lot of time there, wasting my time but meeting new friends and I wanted to get back out there with my camera.  So I decided I can manage to take at least one photo on a theme each week but somehow last week didn't manage to get one posted.  Life takes over sometimes even if it is a good week.


Cold Morning
So Week 1  Cold and would you believe it the days weren't that cold, in fact I had to wait until Friday morning, technically the beginning of Week 2 but never mind there are no hard and fast rules.  So out I went and sat in my car and here we go this is my offering for Week 1 Cold.








Temptation
Then Week 2 the theme was Temptation.  Now hidden under the desk in the study is a lovely box of Thorntons mint chocolates.  No one knows that they are there apart from me but I have been so good and I haven't broken into them yet. In fact there is also a tin of Quality Street.  I usually buy an extra tin and then take them away with us when we go away at Easter as a bit of a surprise.  As I am locked in there today, hopefully to have a quiet day, then I hope I will not give way to temptation.  


Now before I totally lose everything I will close this post and maybe come back later with some of my other bits and pieces.  I am just hoping I am left in peace for the day, so far everyone has disturbed me.  "Where's my homework sheet?"  "What are you doing?" "Do we need anything?"  I just would like a little "me" time please.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are good at resisting temptation ... oh for an inch of your will power! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality Street lasting until Easter has got to be illegal surely??? Great pics and blog :) I'm trying to get my blog going too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The choc's would be safe all the time they remain sealed - its the minute the seal is broken I'd have to eat them all!!! Good luck with resisting the temptation Joan - and good to see you blogging!

    Hugs Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete