Sunday 29 January 2012

A Scrappy Sunday







Another busy day and very enjoyable one I must say. Up early this morning, really couldn't sleep at all. Was awake at 4am.... not a good start to the day. However made use of the time and cooked dinner for the evening ready for when I got home. I even managed a little bit of school work! Just a little bit though, not alot at all.

Packed my scrapping bits in the car, left instructions for the time the children needed to get up and I was off to Wivelsfield Green to meet up with some friends to do a little bit of scrapping and no doubt a lot of chatting. Lovely morning to have a drive in the country although a bit chilly to start with. Now I wasn't planning on doing loads of scrapping as was off to catch up friends I usually only natter to over the computer. However I did manage to do a bit of work on my Florida album and now have two more pages.


Well after a morning scrapping and chatting it was time, armed with flask of hot water for my hot choccy to head to the sidelines of the football pitch back in Crawley for Sarah's match with Worthing Minors.  Now the team has not been doing too well at all in the league but today the match was much better.  It was worth standing there in the freezing cold with our Worther's Caramels and shouting our heads off.  Thanks go out to Jen, Kelly's mum who remembers the sweets every week.  Very yum........  The girls played with more passion to win this week, they went in for the tackle.  The Worthing manager came up and said that one of our girls was a great player.... very proud mummy moment as he meant Sarah and yes, she did play well.  Even her own manager commented on her excellent game, saying she had listened to his instructions and carried them out on the pitch.


On the way home we had to detour to a little house for some photos for Sarah and her art.  We also took a little trip up to see Outwood Windmill just to get a few photos and then home again to get some tea and time to warm up.  Maybe, just maybe I should get on and do some maths planning as well for the week ahead.






1 comment: