Sunday 22 January 2012

Brr its cold out there.





Just back from football and my it was chilly out there but back home now and sitting here with a warming cuppa. It was a nice day though and although the girls did their best, they are still to win a game. However, we the supporters sit there and cheer them on, week after week after week. They don't give up and they keep trying so it will be good to see them do well some time in the future. We can live in hope.

I have been following the Snap 2012 challenge and the above photos fit in with the challenge for this week as it was RED so there are the first images for the challenge. I think it fits in well. I was thinking I could have taken either of the children in their football kits as both play in red. Sarah plays for Crawley Town U 18s and Daniel plays for Lingfield U16. Daniel's team are doing a lot better at the moment than Sarah's but there is no nastiness in their rivalry. They both talk sensibly about how they feel things are going.

The top photo is the second one I used this week for my red challenge was taken early one morning standing on the door step looking out at a beautiful sky. I just loved the beauty of the sky and the calmness before the day started. All you could hear were the birds singing, no voices, no cars just bird song and a beautiful sky. I am so enjoying the challenge each Friday, wondering what the next will be.

1 comment:

  1. great pics of sarah. love the sunrise one

    ReplyDelete