Sunday 18 March 2012

Challenge 366 - Arranged

Well I needed to catch up with all the photos and blogging so might as well make a start.  Not sure if I have all of them but I will do my best to keep up..... phew mega job on here. The first one is arranged, my life is usually arranged by my children and their activities and so I thought a picture of my calendar is always a good place to start to see what has been arranged for the week ahead, where we are playing football, taking part in athletics or who I am meeting for coffee.  March looked like a light month but alas it wasn't, it was just that some things are not arranged on the calendar as info is in my school diary.  However not only did we have visitors in school we also have the forthcoming parents week and a football tournament to look forward to.  I am looking forward also to my own children s presentation evening at the athletics club shortly.  I wonder if there are any medals or trophies to win this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment