Sunday 25 March 2012

Challenge 366 Clock

I am getting behind again, school life is just taking over at the moment but I will endeavour to do bits when I can.  I spent today in the garden and started out there early this morning so it seems fitting to show the clock that sits on my garden wall.  What a fantastic day out there.  I took my camera out though and enjoyed just playing with it seeing nature first hand.  I love spending time outside and am happy once the garden looks tidy.  It is looking really good now and will look even better when I get rid of lots of junk but am waiting until the Easter hols so I can remove some of the excess bits and pieces that have collected and when Martin has returned to work.


Now for the next one of my nature shots today, I love experimenting with my camera.  It could do with a little more light but I was pleased that I actually managed to get the bee in flight.  The heather was out today as well, beautiful attracting all the insects.

1 comment: