Tuesday 27 March 2012

Challenge 366 Morning Routine.


Well I am always up first in the household when Martin is on leave.  So usually I get up and make the packed lunches for all and sundry - I so love the holidays simply as there are No packed lunches.  I am usually up about 5.45am, have my shower, get dressed and come downstairs.  I somehow manage to do all the chores needed by about 6.30 and then stand at the bottom of the stairs and yell up them for Sarah and Daniel to get out of bed.  Now sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, sometimes there is no sound of movement until at least 7am.  Then they wonder why I am frantically trying to get them out of the house by 7.40 so I can be in school and in my classroom by 8am getting ready for the day ahead.  In all this I usually find time for my cuppa and my early morning log on to chat to some of my friends on UK scrappers.

2 comments:

  1. wow that is a strong cup of tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy morning and you've hardly started

    ReplyDelete