Sunday 18 March 2012

Challenge 366 - Garden


Somewhere I have not had time to visit recently or at least work in.  However I am hoping to sort that out during the Easter holidays that are fast approaching, although not fast enough yet.  Even when I am sat in the dining room working I am looking out into the garden watching the activity of the birds, searching for nesting sites, visiting the nest boxes, watching the antics of the animals.  Sometimes if I am lucky the deer that live in the wood behind come and visit along the fence line.  




I find the garden a peaceful retreat from every day life and the hurly burly.  As we are so near to Gatwick we often hear the planes taking off or coming into land.  I find this comforting in a way and love to think about where people are going and feeling slightly jealous of their adventures.  However it is also good when we fly off and return to spend time in the garden as we look out of the plane and can see our house as we come into land.

No comments:

Post a Comment