Wednesday 7 March 2012

Not the best of weeks.

Feeling very bleurgh ( is that a real word I wonder?)  Have been suffering badly with aches and pains, runny nose, sore throat, shall I go on?  All since the weekend.  There I was in school on Monday, feeling really rough, thinking I might just go home and go to bed at lunchtime.  Now I never think like that but the thought of games outside and looking after an excitable class, followed by a staff meeting, just was not doing that for me.  But alas, someone was not looking after me.  As I was sitting there marking books whilst my class were doing a test, in walks the Deputy Head to say all teachers required for a meeting at lunchtime.  Now that could only mean one thing as any teacher knows.  A meeting in the middle of the day.................hmmm.  Yes at 12.15 we were told that we were expecting visitors this week.  Visitors that are not exactly welcome....... the big O.  Oh don't we love Ofsted.  I could hardly go home and jump into bed now.  So for the past few days we have been tidying up, sorting out our planning so it is more detailed etc etc.  Today is D day or should that be O day?  


Have had to stop all my photo challenges for a few days as well as putting my illness on hold.  Perhaps with the ethos of the school I will SHARE my germs with the Ofsted inspectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment