Thursday 1 March 2012

Challenge 366 - Grass


Well I am sat here shattered so am not going out again scrabbling in the grass after just arriving home.  Our grass is more moss that grass whereas our neighbour seems to manicure his lawn.  Ours has a homely, lived in look!!  So I am cheating with my grass photos and use some taken in the last week.  I have no grass at the bottom of our garden, it is wild and let run to geraniums and brambles, mixed with some grasses and bluebells when they come out!  The other is of the black bird that visits the garden, he has been wandering around pulling up worms however is always there for seeds that may drop from the bird table.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos- nice to watch the birds on the patio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great one of the dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos. The Blackbird is very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies, you know all the lovely comments bring such a smile to my face in the evening.

    ReplyDelete