Friday 24 February 2012

366 Challenge - Clouds

Well another day in from school and it has been a lovely day.  We had an afternoon playing maths games the children had made with our Year 3 class.  This morning we had our Friday morning trip to the swimming pool.  We had a brilliant time and the children did so well as some were improving their stamina and some were swimming lengths for the first time.  I returned home to find out what the mystery word was......clouds.  Well its getting a bit dull now and I am going to cheat slightly and use a photo I took a few weeks ago.  I love skies and often take pictures of the morning skies.  So this is my picture for today, I hope it sums the word up. I suppose I had better get on now and get some dinner on for my brood.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours. Morning skies are much more subtle than sunsets, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh look at all that pink and purple, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot Joan. The tree looks gorgeous ♥

    Sounds like you've had a busy day! Have a great weekend. Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for looking ladies. Don't you just love nature's natural colours?

    ReplyDelete