Sunday 26 February 2012

366 Challenge - Light


What a beautiful day out there today, soon be time to take my daughter to her football match.  However I went for a bit of browse in the garden this morning, it certainly needs lots of tidying out there.  I was thinking of today's prompt and thought of the sunlight.  I started just taking photos in the garden and these two are the ones I think show how bright it is today with the light and the shadow.  I love the shadows cast on the tree and I love how some of the garden is in shadow and some in light in the football shot.  Enjoy the sunshine everyone.

4 comments:

  1. It does look lovely. We've had a very sunny day too- really enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan, How lucky you are to have such an old tree in your garden.
    I love the shadows you've taken. They really show how bright it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you all enjoyed the sunlight

    ReplyDelete