Saturday 25 February 2012

Early to bed, early to rise



Yes, here I am wide awake this morning.  Now I do have some school work to do or I could continue messing around with some of my photos.  I wonder what?  I have been working through taking photos in the 366 Challenge but also doing the Snap 2012 challenge as well.  Suzie, don't know where you find the time to look for all these lovely apps but thank you because I had so much fun playing with them last night and this morning.  I can see that I could be wasting some more of my Saturday time playing with lots of different effects for my photos.  I have learned so much  these last few weeks and have really enjoyed my photography.  Might just alter a few more photos before waking Daniel.  


We are off to Henfield this morning for football.  Let us hope we actually get to play this time as the last time we went, we arrived to a white rock hard pitch, beautiful but frost ridden.  I know they love to play football but had they played on that there would have been some serious injuries.  I am leaving Martin to do the taxi duties with Sarah as she is off to long jump training as she is competing next weekend in the County Indoor Champs in Sutton.  So my final photo contribution for this morning will have to be a photo of a little cottage near to us that we had to stop and photograph one evening for Sarah to paint as her art teacher was having a slight go at her for her lack of work.  Considering that she spends most evenings on her art it was a bit much but never mind we needed to co-operate, not long to go now until we get to June and then there will be no more art......hurray.

2 comments:

  1. wow great effects. charlotte can relate to the art , it is the subject she spends the most time on even if we were told things have changed and the majority of the work can be done in lesson time yer right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never believe it. Love the effects Michelle, great for manipulating photos, I can see more playing to be done.

    ReplyDelete