Friday 17 February 2012

Day 1 for me of the 365 challenge. Abstract.


And what a challenge.  Have sat here and pondered lots today.  I really couldn't think.  Yesterday with the contents of my handbag would have been easier however, I will not be defeated.  So I got my thinking cap on and came up with the picture of my notice board in my study, well a small section of it!  I looked up the word abstract and found that it was not necessarily any form or order.  So there you go.  My board has little form or order but I know whats there and it suits me I suppose.  Can tomorrow please be easier?

9 comments:

  1. I think you are organised having a notice board. great to have you on board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Joan but very clever of you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie has made us all think today, hasn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I do like you to don your thinking caps now and then! :D Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start, well done :) I have a notice board in front of my craft desk with inspiration and lists on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for your first photo. I don't think you need anything easier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot for today- look forward to seeing your next photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the lovely comments ladies. I look forward to all the challenges ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you know why I haven't been on the lurvilis chat recently, I've found another distraction.

    ReplyDelete