Tuesday 21 February 2012

366 Challenge - Sky High




I went off to have a look at one or two of the interpretations of the words for today, liking what I saw I did not want to copy them.  So I thought of my class yesterday and the words seemed quite apt.  We have maths week in school and we were trying to do some fun activities.  We decided that we would do some work on ratio and proportion and therefore I took in a load of fruit juice and we made fruit cocktails.  The children had to work on using different ratios with the different juices, taste them and mark them out of 10 to see which they preferred.  However you can imagine when trying about 12 cartons of juice between the class, 100 mls each time by the end of the lesson the children were all on a sugar high or "sky high".  So that is my interpretation of the words.  I couldn't put a photo of the children on my blog for professional reasons however I can a photo of some of the fruit juice that we tasted.

7 comments:

  1. That's a great interpretation !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol- I bet they enjoyed it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun class - great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, I have a great class this year and love doing these sort of things with them as they all enjoy taking part. Off to see Godspell with the class tomorrow so a very relaxing week for me really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have had great fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol fantastic, I wish you had been my teacher

    ReplyDelete