Saturday 18 February 2012

Just a little bit of creativity

It was lovely to see Kerrin the other day and we were laughing about moving pieces of paper from one spot to another.  I did manage to do one double layout for my monthly scrapbook, well February is done, January not quite completed......something strange there.  Kerrin had spent the morning doing lots of stamping, so I coloured some images in that had been lying around and eventually used one of them to make a card.


Once I had scrapped a bit I am always left with odd bits and pieces of card and paper so was determined this year to put those scraps together and make a few cards.  So here are a few of my creations from yesterday and the day before.




So maybe I will have to get a little more creative over the weekend before getting back to school on Monday and of course, I still have to get some photographs taken as well for my photo course I am currently doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment