Wednesday 22 February 2012

366 Challenge - Ordinary

Oh this one had me flummoxed when I came home from work tonight.  I didn't know if I could be that creative.  At school this week we have been doing lots of maths during our maths week.  However we had a treat and went off to a local secondary school to see their performance of Godspell, it was excellent and I certainly enjoyed myself.  I think the children worked exceptionally hard and produced a fantastic show as they normally do.  My own class enjoyed going out of school today.  Then this afternoon we had a puzzle afternoon with the Happy Puzzle Company who brought in a lot of educational puzzles for the children to play with.  They thoroughly enjoyed themselves.  After school we had a maths information evening for parents, the first session I stayed to but came home to my own family for this evening.  So my day today has been anything but ordinary.  In fact my week this week hasn't been ordinary.  
I was however playing with my camera in my classroom as I have been taking lots of pictures.  My ordinary day normally means I am surrounded by a pile of books at lunch time. I like to spend time with my own family in the evening without having to take loads of marking home and in year 6 there is "loads" of marking!  I rarely go to the staffroom at lunchtime but sit and eat my lunch in my classroom whilst marking.  I don't even drink tea or coffee in school.  My photo today then shows my classroom in the background with my lonely bottle of water.

1 comment:

  1. Puzzles sound fun, hopefully it gave you a bit of a break form head on teaching and lesson prep.

    ReplyDelete